Recently, businesses have faced accounting issues around consolidation, derivatives, business combinations, impairment, troubled debt restructurings, bad debt and loan loss methodologies, going concern and foreign currency accounting, among others. Long-awaited FASB, IASB guidance significantly changes GAAP revenue recognition in financial statements. Our professionals have deep industry-specific knowledge, as well as extensive audit and tax experience, and our multi-disciplinary team includes former Big Four partners and former CFOs and COOs.
Corporate accounting consulting and finance professionals demand a truly balanced perspective—one that is flexible, and offers an integrated approach that emphasizes digital transformation—and an experienced adviser who can provide direction and recommendations in a wide range of scenarios. See how Deloitte may help your organization handle the unexpected so you can focus on what matters—and move forward with confidence. Our team can help you draft a complete set of financial statements in accordance with U.S. Our experienced team serves public and private clients of all sizes, across all industries. As a leading management consulting firm, we bridge the gaps between finance, technology, operations, and risk management, for companies to thrive during every lifecycle stage. An ever-changing regulatory landscape coupled with auditors’ limitations to help with SEC reporting drives many organizations to rely on outside help. We have a deep understanding of the complexity and expectations of planning and delivering SEC reporting requirements and general footnote disclosures, and have proven experience meeting the rigorous demands of compliance rules.
Business combinations: Top challenges for midmarket CFOs
When you provide accounting consulting services, you do more than make sure the numbers add up. You provide additional analysis or insight beyond the compliance transaction, usually by being hired to provide solutions to a particular problem (though some consulting can look like advisory services and be more open-ended and wide-ranging). As a CPA consultant, you analyze the numbers and trends and provide thoughtful, detailed insight to improve your client’s business going forward. If you succeed in forging a path to your client’s growth, you also create a solid footing to continue working with them long-term as a business partner and advisor. Our professionals’ large-firm and corporate experience, combined with a hands-on approach, uniquely positions Stout to deliver accounting expertise and horsepower around complex accounting and financial reporting topics.
- Due to the changing standards around revenue recognition, leases, and current expected credit loss , companies across all industries are facing significant new changes.
- Our financial SWAT team will help your newest partner become quickly integrated with your accounting processes, procedures, and functions.
- Whether you have specialized skills or are proficient in several areas, there is a niche where you can provide great value based on your experience, skills and interests.
- For expert support in all accounting and financial reporting areas, many of the world’s top organizations and institutions turn to FTI Consulting.
- When you ask what accounting consultants do, there are many different answers, depending on the different needs their clients have, the areas of specialization they focus on, their geographic region, and many other factors.
- We are experienced, engaged professionals that are highly energetic and motivated to work in challenging, high stakes environments.
- Learn how it affects your contracts with customers and any next steps you might need to take by the effective dates.
Due to the changing https://www.bookstime.com/ around revenue recognition, leases, and current expected credit loss , companies across all industries are facing significant new changes. We take a holistic and strategic approach to financial transformation by streamlining processes, establishing policies and procedures, and coaching your employees on best practices. Review major accounting issues impacting businesses and actions you can take to address these challenges.
Support & training
Assisting your team with any difficult accounting, reporting, or operational need. The 2022 Marcum Year-End Tax Guide provides an overview of many of the issues affecting tax strategy and planning for individuals and businesses in 2022 and 2023. We can provide temporary accounting and finance personnel in the event of a staffing disruption. Incorrect purchase accounting creates several problems — most notably, unplanned spending down the road.
- For example, a CPA consultant’s average salary in New York City is $106,000 per year, while in Bethesda, MD, the annual salary averages $74,000.
- We can assist with everything from accurate and timely reports, to mapping and validation for decision-making.
- The entities falling under the EisnerAmper brand are independently owned and are not liable for the services provided by any other entity providing services under the EisnerAmper brand.
- EisnerAmper LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Eisner Advisory Group LLC and its subsidiary entities provide tax and business consulting services.
- Our professionals’ large-firm and corporate experience, combined with a hands-on approach, uniquely positions Stout to deliver accounting expertise and horsepower around complex accounting and financial reporting topics.